- Top recruiter will receive a free Annual Meeting registration and 4 night hotel stay.
(Must recruit a minimum of 20 full paid members)
- The top three recruiters are recognized at the Annual Awards Plenary and Business Meeting.
- Receive a $25 AOCS gift certificate for each full paid member you recruit.
Recruitment year runs from October 1 through September 30.
Direct your colleagues to apply online
- To receive credit for your new recruit please ask him/her to include your name in the comments box of the "Recruiter Name" section of the application and enter the current date in the "start date" box.
Print out an application (.pdf) and give it to your recruit to complete and return to us.
- Be sure to include your name on the application.
Tips for Successful Recruiting
Who should you recruit?
- Work colleagues, friends, and associates who have an interest in your field
- Friends interested in AOCS
- Professionals you meet at industry conferences
- New professionals just beginning their careers
- Students studying in your field
Know what makes joining AOCS a valuable experience:
- Access to a world of timely resources
- The opportunity to network with fellow professionals and industry thought leaders
- Leadership opportunities
- Unique recognition
- Money-saving benefits (www.aocs.org/MemberSavings)
- __________________ (Your reason for joining here)
Spread your own enthusiasm:
Share your personal testimony and experiences with your colleagues! As an AOCS member, you have experienced the value of AOCS membership, and your endorsement of the Society is your most effective and powerful recruitment tool.
Explain to prospective recruits how to join:
Send them to www.aocs.org/join and have them fill out the application online or print a PDF version (.pdf) to fax or mail to AOCS. Remind them to fill your name in the "encouraged by" section of the application.
Contact your recruit to see if they have joined and answer any questions they may have. Consider sending them a thank you note or email for considering AOCS membership. Invite them to contact us at AOCS if they have any questions you can't answer.
Contact Doreen Berning, Phone: +1 217-693-4813.